fresh off the oven, Orange Commands 1.6.7 is out.
It fixes some bugs, adds some new features, and resolves a personal pet peeve with the Resize commands.
Up to now, if you selected a group and resized it, every item inside the group would resize, but the selection would turn to a multiple selection of the items inside the group. This is no longer the case. We respect your selections and will try not to change them : )
The new command (as requested by @chunwui via Twitter) swaps the position of two selected objects.
Finally, a new feature has been added to the resize commands. If you resize a text box vertically (something that did nothing in previous versions), the leading of the text is modified. It’s one of those things you never knew you needed until you try it. Leading will be increased/decreased in 1px/1% or 10px/10% steps, depending on the command you run.
- ad9d6d1372 (New command: Position » Swap)
- 0148a5ed55 (New feature: vertical size commands now modify line-height when applied to text boxes)
- ab894c3981 (FIXED: Position commands do not work properly for objects with border)
- 8cc43296bd (Properly restore selections when you are editing groups.)
- 3f2fdb7733 (Fix bitmap object positioning bug)